Monday, February 11, 2008

Letter to the Editor

Is Love at First Sight True?

It is true. My name is Christy. I fell in love with a boy named Derrick when I was 14 and he was 16 years old. I used to go with my mom to work every day that summer just to see him. My mother worked with his father. The year was 1994. Well, we dated for 2 days and then we got married on May 9, 2000. We have been married for almost 8 years now. We have a total of 7 children between us. My life is so wonderful with God, Jesus, my husband and my children. My husband is my soulmate. He is a very hard worker, great man, father, husband, best friend, and companion. God blessed me with a wonderful and beautiful family. I want to tell him “thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving me the world.” Our song is “Remember When” by Alan Jackson.

Christy Plyler

No comments: